If depression and anxiety bother you, an emotional disorder can be treated with the help of antidepressant Zoloft. It quickly acts and will help to restore psychological health without side effects.
What is Zoloft?
Zoloft is an antidepressant from the group of the serotonin reuptake inhibitor. It is considered one of the best antidepressants on the modern pharmaceutical market because it has a good tolerance and helps to cure even severe depressive disorders.
Zoloft includes the active ingredient Sertraline. It enhances a concentration of serotonin and its therapeutic activity. Due to this, a patient with depression experiences a good mood, improved stress resistance, and anxiety and concern disappear.
The main advantage of Zoloft is no medical addiction, no soporific and psychostimulant action, and it does not affect the psychomotor performance. It is light and effective antidepressant which improves emotional state of the human without any harm. Zoloft is probably ineffective during severe depressive disorders which are accompanied by the many symptoms and psychological disorders. But if you have a seasonal or chronic depression which you cannot overcome, Zoloft is what you need.
Directions for the use
Zoloft is prescribed for the treatment and prevention of the depressive state, anxiety, panic attacks, and obsessive compulsory disorders. The medicine can be used as a single medicine, as well as in combination with other, stronger antidepressants.
In what dose is Zoloft taken?
- [tie_list type=”checklist”]
- Standard daily dose of Zoloft is 50 mg
- Zoloft 50 mg is taken once per week, in the morning, before breakfast
- To enhance the antidepressive effects, the dose can be gradually increased up to 200 mg per day
- The optimal scheme of the increased dosage is 50 mg per week
Using Zoloft as a prolonged prevention therapy of depression, it is recommended to use a minimal daily dose of Zoloft 25 mg, every day, within several months.
Therapeutic effect develops slowly. The improvement of the emotional state is felt in 7 days after the beginning of using Zoloft. The maximal effect is gained in 3-4 weeks.
In the first week of using Zoloft, temporal symptoms of the side effects can appear: headache, sleep disorder, fatigue, weakness, flatulency, and stomachache. These side effects pass and completely disappear in 7-10 days.
The overdose can cause severe side effects, and that is why, the dose is increased gradually.
Recommendations for the use
- [tie_list type=”checklist”]
- Senior patients should begin the treatment with the minimal dose of 25 mg per day and the dose is gradually increased up to 50 mg per day in case of no side effects
- During the treatment, it is necessary to be careful while driving and performing dangerous types of the activity
- Using Zoloft, avoid alcohol consumption and medicines with ethanol
- Zoloft is not recommended with MAO inhibitors
Buy Zoloft online
Zoloft is one of the most popular antidepressants on the west market but to buy Zoloft in the city pharmacy, you need a prescription. If you do not have a prescription, or its date is expired, you have an opportunity to use free medical consultation of a pharmacist who will reply any your question. A pharmacist consultation is not obligatory.
After reading the instructions for the use of Zoloft, you can buy this medicine without prescription and begin the antidepressive therapy.