Endep is a tetracycline antidepressant, the mechanism of the action of which is directed at the inhibition of the dopamine, noradrenaline, and serotonin. Due to the long-term use of this antidepressant, a balance between neurotransmitters is restored in the brain, and a psychoemotional state is improved.
Endep has an active ingredient Amitriptyline. It increases a concentration of three neurotransmitters at once, and therefore its action is broad. Endep provides some analgesic, H2-histamine-blocking, sedative, and anti-anxiety action.
In certain doses, Endep provides a psychostimulant action, and it significantly relieves the treatment of patients with long-term depressions. But in high doses, a sedative action of Endep dominates, and it helps using this antidepressant during anxious states caused by the high psychomotor agitation.
Nowadays, Endep is the most optimal tricyclic antidepressant. It has a stable action, high safety and low cost. Endep is prescribed for the treatment of:
- Depression of various origins and various degrees of severity
- Anxiety-depressive conditions
- Emotional disorders accompanied by behavioral disorders;
- Treatment of enuresis in children and adolescents
- Complex therapy of bulimia and psychogenic anorexia
- Painful syndrome of neurological origin
In what dose is Endep used?
Endep is produced in tablets for the oral use. Different doses help to select the optimal scheme of the treatment for every medical case. The tablets of Endep may have 10 mg, 25 mg, 50 mg, 75 mg of the active ingredient Amitriptyline. Endep is used after meals, with enough water. To treat depression, Endep is used in the doses of 25-50 mg before bed.
It is necessary to take Endep in the minimal dose of Endep within 3 days, and then the dose is increased up to the required level. The working daily dose of Endep is usually 150-200 mg 3 times (major part of the dose is used before bed).
A therapeutic effect develops in 2-3 weeks of the treatment. If there are no significant improvements of the depression symptoms in a month, Endep is prescribed in the maximal dose of 300 mg per day. After having a stable antidepressive effect, the dose of Endep is reduced up to 100-150 mg per day and the therapy is continued within 3-4 months.
- Endep is not prescribed with MAO inhibitors or other tricyclic antidepressants and with drugs with intensive sedative action
- It is strictly prohibited to take more than 300 mg of Endep per day because the overdose may lead to death
- Amitriptyline is contraindicated during closed-angle glaucoma, prostatic hypertrophy, atony of the bladder, myocardial infarction, severe heart defects, acute liver and kidney diseases with pronounced impairment of their functions, blood diseases.
- Children under 12 years old and pregnant women do not take Endep
The main side effects of Endep are related to the intensive cholinolytic effect. Patients may have dry mouth, dilated pupils, constipation, urinary retention, hand tremor, drowsiness, lethargy, dizziness at the beginning of the therapy and during increasing of the dose. The increase of the side effects may be a signal for the temporal reduction of the daily dose. As soon as patient’s health is improved, a dose of Endep is increased again.
Buy Endep online
You may buy cheap Endep without prescription being in any country. Even if there is no such antidepressant in your town or a prescription is required, this will not prevent you from beginning the treatment.
You may buy Endep all year round in the online pharmacy. A cost of Endep is paid by means of a bank card. A shipment of Endep without prescription is made to all countries. Even if you live in a small village, a courier will deliver your package directly to your house.