The treatment of the infectious processes requires a regular search of new antibacterial products because bacteria easily produce resistance to the old medicines. Amoxil is used in the medical practice for more than 20 years and is still popular on the modern pharmaceutical market.
What is Amoxil?
Amoxil is antimicrobial medicine with bactericidal mechanism of action. It contains the active ingredient Amoxicillin, a semi-synthetic penicillin with broad spectrum action.
Amoxil is a strong antibiotic which acts after the first use. The bactericidal action appears by means of the destruction of the ingredients of the cellular wall of bacteria. When microorganisms are divided and actively developed in the body, Amoxicillin destroys their cellular wall and kills the basic protection. Microorganisms die under the action of the immune systems of the body and active ingredients of Amoxil.
Indications for the use of Amoxil
Amoxil possesses a broad spectrum pharmacological action, and therefore it can be used for the treatment of the different infectious processes:
- [tie_list type=”checklist”]
- Inflammatory infections of the respiratory system: pneumonia, bronchitis,
- Inflammatory processes of ENT: pharyngitis, tonsillitis, sinusitis
- Infectious processes in the organs of the urogenital system: cystitis, urethritis, gonorrhea
- Infections of the gastrointestinal tract
- Purulent inflammations of the infectious origin of the skin and soft tissue
Who is contraindicated to use Amoxil?
Amoxil is contraindicated during hepatic failure, bronchial asthma, and also acute condition of the gastro-intestinal diseases (gastritis, colitis).
Amoxil is not contraindicated during pregnancy but this medicine should be taken with high caution, and under the supervision of a doctor.
Patients with renal failure should take Amoxil in the minimal effective dose.
How to take Amoxil?
Amoxil can be taken by children over 2 years and adults who have no contraindications for the use and allergy to penicillin antibiotics. Amoxicillin has a high acid-resistance, so that it is not broken under the action of the gastric juice. The pills of Amoxil can be taken before or after meals.
- [tie_list type=”checklist”]
- It is recommended to take 1 pill Amoxil 500 mg 3 times per day during the treatment of the infectious processes in adults
- Adults can increase the dose up to 3 g per day (Amoxil 1000 mg 3 times per day) in case of severe infectious processes
- Children at the age of 2 to 10 years are prescribed the dose according to the scheme 125-250 mg 3 times per day depending on the age and body weight of a child.
Probable side effects
The use Amoxil seldom causes severe side effects, and therefore the treatment goes without serious failures. Patients often feel such side effects as nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, constipation, stomachache, and dizziness.
The side effects run their course within 1-2 days.
Buy Amoxil online
The medicine chest of every person should contain an effective antibiotic which can be used for the first signs of the infection. It is impossible to buy Amoxil without prescription in the city pharmacy. And it is pointless to visit a doctor.
Even if you have no prescription for Amoxil, you can order this antibiotic in the online pharmacy. Amoxil without prescription can be bought in any day of the week, 365 days per year. The courier will deliver Amoxil without prescription to any city regardless of your residence.
People who want to buy Amoxil without prescription but they do not know how to do it can contact a support and get all answers. The support will help to make the order for the shipment of Amoxil online without prescription.