Avalide is a hypotensive medicine of the new generation which contains two active ingredients: Irbesartan and hydrochlorothiazide. These are completely different ingredients which provide a different mechanism of the action. But due to their interaction, it is possible to more effectively control the rates of the blood pressure and lower a risk of the cardiovascular complications.
A hypotensive effect of Avalide occurs as a result of the work of two active ingredients:
- Irbesartan blocks all physiological processes of angiotensin and causes a dilation of the blood vessels
- Hydrochlorothiazide is a thiazide diuretic which causes a prolonged and soft diuretic effect. An excretion of the excessive liquid from the body lowers the blood pressure and edema
Avalide works longer than the standard diuretics or hypotensive products. A therapeutic dose of Avalide acts within 24 hours. In case of the regular use of this drug, a load to the cardiovascular system is decreased, an affection of the blood vessels and a risk of the cardiovascular complications is lowered.
According to the results of FDA, Avalide works faster, better and longer than other popular drug on the pharmaceutical market.
In what dose is Avalide used?
The tablets of Avalide may contain a different amount of the active ingredients:
- hydrochlorothiazide 12.5 mg and irbesartan 150 mg
- hydrochlorothiazide 12.5 mg and irbesartan 300 mg
- 25 mg of hydrochlorothiazide and irbesartan 300 mg
A daily dose depends on the severity of the hypertension and relevant diseases. The most optimal therapeutic dose is Avalide 150/12,5 mg. If this dose does not cause an evident therapeutic effect, the daily dose may be increased by two times and Avalide 300/25 mg is used.
In case of the severe diseases of kidneys and liver, a high dose of hydrochlorothiazide is not recommended, and so patients are recommended to take a higher dose of Irbesartan. In this case, Avalide 300/12,5 mg will perfectly do.
Avalide is used once per day, in the morning, before breakfast. It is better to take the drug at the same time, with the interval of 24 hours.
Recommendations for the use
- Be cautious during the use of Avalide if you have diseases of the cardiovascular system: ischemic heart disease, bradycardia, or stenocardia
- If you had an allergy to thiazide diuretics, Avalide is contraindicated
- A safety of Avalide in patients under 18 years old has not been studied, and therefore this drug is not prescribed children and teenagers
- Control the rates of the blood pressure and peripheral blood during the treatment. If the signs of hypotension appeared, the daily dose of Avalide should be lowered, or the drug should be used once in 2 days
The side effects of Avalide may be caused by the increased sensitivity to one of the active ingredients. Using Avalide may probably cause light or moderate side effects: dizziness, spasms of the gastrocnemius muscles, dry cough, anemia, tachycardia, and potency disorder.
If the side effects do not pass within several days and just grow, it is necessary to consult a physician and lower the daily dose of Avalide.
Buy Avalide online
To make sure that Avalide is safe for your health, it is recommended to consult a physician before buying Avalide. If you do not have an opportunity to go to a doctor, you can contact a pharmacist of the online pharmacy.
A pharmacy will tell you how to correctly take Avalide without prescription and in what dose you should buy Avalide online to control the blood pressure.
If you decided to order Avalide in a big pack, you may count on a discount. A discount may completely cover the expenses for the shipment and lower a total sum during the purchase of Avalide online.