Diseases caused by parasite worms (helminths) can cause serious dysfunctions in the body. Helminths affect liver, penetrate into the blood vessels and destroy the tissues of heart and brain. If you want to prevent parasites, you should buy Albenza online and regularly take this medicine for the treatment of helminths.
Albenza is an antihelminth medication of the broad action which selectively acts to parasites and causes their death. It contains an active ingredient Albendazole.
In comparison with other antihelminth drugs, Albenza has a low toxicity and seldom causes side effects. A mechanism of the action of Albenza is related to the inhibition of the protein cells in the intestine of parasites, so that a glucose utilization is affected, and a disorder of other metabolic processes occurs.
Using Albenza, helminths cannot actively grow, and so they die. Albendazole does not show activity as to larvae of helminths, and therefore the treatment is usually based on two stages. All alive helminths are killed on the first stage, and then, in 2-3 weeks, Albenza is prescribed again and new parasites from larvae die.
Indications for the use
- Treatment of ascariasis caused by Ascaris lumbricoides
- Enterobiasis treatment caused by Enterobius vermicularis
- Treatment of trichocephaliasis caused by Trichuris trichiura
- Treatment of hookworm disease caused by Ancylostoma duodenale or Necator americanus
- Treatment of infections caused by the larval form of the pork tapeworm Taenia solium
- Treatment of echinococcosis of abdominal cavity, liver, lung, caused by the larval form of the dog tapeworm Echinococcus granulosus
- Treatment of girardiasis caused by Giardia lamblia
In what dose is Albenza used?
The tablets of Albenza are taken orally with enough water. A tablet is taken once, or once per day within indicated time, depending on the type of the parasitic infection.
Children under 2 years old are recommended to take a tablet of Albenza 200 mg per day. In case of ascariasis, enterobioze, trichocephalosis, the drug is used once. In case of giardiasis, Albenza 200 mg is taken within 3 days.
Adult patients are prescribed Albenza 400 mg. in case of echinococcosis and neurocysticercosis, the treatment goes according to the following scheme:
- Patients with the body weight less than 60 mg should take Albenza 15 mg per 1 kg of the body weight (if the body weight is 50 kg, the daily dose of Albenza is 750 mg)
- Patients with the body weight more than 60 kg are prescribed Albenza 400 mg 2 times per day
Recommendations for the use
- Albenza is not prescribed children under 2 years old even if they are diagnosed helminths
- As Albenza provides a light toxic action to the body, this medicine is not recommended during pregnancy and breast-feeding
- Patients with bone-marrow hemopoiesis and hepatic failure take Albenza only after the doctor’s consultation
The use of Albenza may be accompanied by light side effects such as nausea, vomiting, pruritus, rash, and dizziness.
If therapeutic doses and instructions for the use are followed, the side effects of Albenza quickly pass and do not provide a harmful action to the body.
Where to buy Albenza?
Albenza online may be bought in any country by placing the order in several minutes. Before buying Albenza online, read an instruction for the use. If you have questions, contact a pharmacist of the online pharmacy. A pharmacist’s consultation is free of charge, and you can ask anything at any time.
If you decided to buy Albenza online, it is necessary to find out ways of the shipment to your city. A cost of the shipment depends on the period of the shipment of Albenza, and therefore you can select the most optimal way which will do for you by price and terms.