Flonase is a nasal spray which is prescribed for the everyday use in the treatment of allergic rhinitis. Fluticasone is an active ingredient. This ingredient is corticosteroid medicine and is used in cases when regular antihistamine products cannot reduce the allergy symptoms.
Flonase provides many therapeutic effects that are peculiar for glucocorticosteroids. First of all, this medicine inhibits the symptoms of allergy at any stage. Secondly, it provides a stable anti-inflammatory action.
If allergic rhinitis, spray helps to:
- Reduce itching
- Reduce inflammation of mucous of nose
- Reduce an affected region by rhinitis
- Improve the functions of lungs
- Reduce nasal discharges
A main advantage of Flonase is a fast beginning of the action. The parts of spray are absorbed into the mucous membrane and penetrate into the blood. They start to change biochemical processes, reduce a production of the inflammatory mediators, histamine, leukotrienes, cytokines and other ingredients that cause an allergic reaction.
Even though a therapeutic effect develops rather quickly, the results of the treatment may be felt in 2-3 days of the drug use. At first, itching is reduced, then breathing is relieved, and inflammation is reduced in 2 days, and the rest of the symptoms will be gone in 3-4 days.
In what dose is Flonase used?
Flonase may be used as a baseline therapy of chronic allergic rhinitis, or as a prevention of seasonal outbreaks.
Adults patients over 12 years old are recommended to use Flonase as to the following scheme:
- 2 sprays into every nostril once per day is prescribed for outbreak of the allergic rhinitis within the first two weeks
- In 2 weeks, 1 spray is used into every nostril, once per day
- To prevent seasonal outbreaks, Flonase is used once, 1 spray into every nostril. The treatment is started 2-3 weeks before a period of the outbreak of allergic rhinitis
Children at the age of 4 to 12 years should do 1 spray into every nostril once per day. Children are prohibited to exceed this dose because the side effects will happen.
- A spray tube should be cleaned once per week. Dust covers it quickly and it may go to your nose and respiratory tracts
- Flonase may be used with peroral antihistamine drugs. But do not use this medicine with glucocorticosteroids of the local action. They will increase the action of each other, so that the side effects may occur
- It is recommended to take the drug and consult a doctor, if there is no improvement within 4-5 days
- Do not use Flonase during recent surgeries on nose or after severe trauma of cuculla, pregnancy, children under 4 years old
The use of fluconazole in the form of spray is not accompanied by the side effects peculiar for the systemic therapy of glucocorticosteroids. Therefore, Flonase may be used for a long time, without worrying for a patient’s health.
But even a local use of spray may cause some side effects in rare cases: dryness and irritation of the mucous membrane of the nasopharynx, nosebleeds, unpleasant taste in the mouth. The side effects are usually light and pass within 3-4 days.
Buy Flonase online
All glucocorticosteroids of the local or systemic action are for sale in the city pharmacies by a doctor’s prescription. If you face the symptoms of allergic rhinitis, you know that the treatment may take several months and even 1-2 years. It is hard to visit a doctor every 2-3 weeks and prolong the action of a prescription, but Flonase without prescription is for sale at any time.
Common pharmacies do not sell Flonase without prescription but nothing prevents you from buying Flonase on the Internet. Flonase without prescription may be ordered in the online pharmacy, and a discount is offered. A final cost for your order will be calculated in accordance with a number of the medicine your order. If you buy 3-4 Flonase sprays at once, a discount will cover the expenses for the shipment.