If gastric juice reaches the low parts of esophagus, this may cause a local defect of the mucous membrane and ulcer. A cause of this may be a high acidity of the gastric juice which erodes a mucous membrane. In order to lower the acidity of the gastric juice, physicians recommend using Aciphex.
Aciphex is anproton pump inhibitor which used for the treatment of the acid-related diseases of the gastro-intestinal tract. The drug lowers a production of the hydrochloric acid and its deforming influence on the mucous membrane of the gastro-intestinal tract is reduced.
Aciphex contains an active ingredient Rabeprazole. It lowers a production of the hydrochloric acid by means of inhibiting of the proton pump which transfers hydrochloric acid from the covering cells to the cavity of the gastro-intestinal tract. A pharmacological action of Aciphex does not break the main processes in the stomach and intestine, and therefore this drug has a high pharmacological safety.
A therapeutic effect of Aciphex develops quickly, within several days. In 3-4 days, the production of the hydrochloric acid is reduced by at least 50%. Aciphex blocks a production of the stimulated and basal hydrochloric acid. It also protects a mucous membrane of the stomach from the appearance of the ulcers during the use of the non-steroid anti-inflammatory drugs.
Indications for the use
- Excessive secretion of hydrochloric acid in the digestive tract
- Treatment of gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer
- Prevention of gastric ulcers when taking NSAIDs
- Combined treatment of stomach ulcers and lower esophagus during h.pylori
- Zollinger-Ellison syndrome
- gastroesophageal reflux disease
In what dose is Aciphex used?
If gastric ulcer, the pills of Aciphex are taken in the morning, before eating, with a full glass of water. A standard daily dose of Aciphex is 10 mg. If ulcers of the stomach and duodenum in the stage of the acute condition, it is recommended to take Aciphex 20 mg per day.
Aciphex is recommended to be used within 4 weeks but if an intense therapeutic effect does not occur during that period, the treatment is continued for more 4 weeks.
If gastroesophageal refluxe disease, Aciphex is used in the dose of 20 mg within 6-8 weeks.
Recommendations for the use of Aciphex
- If you started taking Aciphex, it can hide the main signs of the malignant tumors in the gastro-intestinal tract. Therefore, it is necessary to have a medical examination of the abdominal cavity and eliminate tumors before beginning of the treatment
- Aciphex should not be used during pregnancy and lactation because it can cause a disorder of fetus
- If liver diseases, Aciphex should be used in the minimal daily dose of 10 mg, and the liver functions should be controlled during the treatment
- Avoid spicy, salty food, sweets, and alcohol during the treatment
Many side effects of Aciphex appear within the first week of the treatment. It happens because of the intense action of Rabeprazole, however all side effects are reversible and completely disappear after the end of taking Aciphex.
Probable side effects are diarrhea, nausea, somnolence, headache.
Where to buy Aciphex?
If you need to stop a formation of ulcers and reduce the negative reactions of the ulcerous disease, you can buy Aciphex in the online pharmacy without prescription.
Buying Aciphex online will take just 10 minutes. You can buy Aciphex online in any country. Just select a preferable way of the delivery of Aciphex without prescription to your country, and fill out your contacts. If you need help with buying Aciphex online, you should contact a representative of the online pharmacy and s/he will help you to place an order.