Ciprofloxacin is one of the most effective antibiotics on the pharmaceutical market. It is widely used in medicine, and therefore it is released under different trade names and in different medical forms.
According to many reviews of patients, Ciprofloxacin really helps to quickly cope with infection symptoms but it rather often causes side effects of the different severity. Ciprofloxacin is an antibiotic of the broad-spectrum action which destructs a bacterial cell and completely inhibits a pathogenic microflora on the stage of growing and division. A mechanism of the action is bactericidal. The therapeutic effect of Ciprofloxacin is noticed on 2-3 day of the treatment.
According to the results of the medical studies, the use of Ciprofloxacin often causes the side effects in the gastro-intestinal tract such as nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain, high activity of liver transaminases and bilirubin.
Patients also complain that fatigue, lack of energy, dizziness, and sleep disorder appear during the use of Ciprofloxacin. The side effect of Ciprofloxacin depends on the sensitivity of the body and a correct dose. Therefore, if you decided to take this antibiotic, consult a doctor or pharmacist at first.
Indications for the use
- Respiratory system diseases
- Infections of the abdominal cavity
- pelvic infections
- Skin inflammatory infections
- Inflammation of the joints and bones of infectious origin
- Inflammatory infection of ENT
- Prevention of infectious diseases in patients with low immunity
In what dose is Ciprofloxacin used?
In the treatment of infections, Ciprofloxacin is used in the dose of 250 mg 1-2 times per day. It is necessary to follow the medical image of a disease and health of a patient within the first 2-3 days. If the treatment is successful and a patient does not have side effects, the dose is increased if necessary.
The maximal dose of Ciprofloxacin is 750 mg 2 times per day. The length of the treatment of the infectious diseases is 1 to 4 weeks depending on the site and severity of infection.
As a rule, infections of the middle severity are treated within 7-14 days during the use of Ciprofloxacin in the low doses, and therefore it is reasonable to prescribe an individual scheme of the treatment for every medical case.
Recommendations for the use
- The treatment should be stopped in case of the development of severe side effects in the gastro-intestinal tract or allergic reaction
- Children under 18 years old are not prescribed Ciprofloxacin because fluoroquinolones slow down a process of the formation of bone tissue in children
- Ciprofloxacin is not prescribed during acute forms of the mental diseases or organic affections of the brain and central nervous system
- Do not take Ciprofloxacin during pregnancy and lactation
Where to buy Ciprofloxacin without prescription?
In order to buy Ciprofloxacin without prescription, it is enough to make an order for the shipment of the antibiotic in the online pharmacy. Buying Ciprofloxacin without prescription on the Internet pharmacy, you will not fill out medical blanks and answer unwanted questions. If you are interested in more detailed information about Ciprofloxacin and ways of its usage without prescription, contact a pharmacist and ask any questions.
A cost of Ciprofloxacin without prescription depends on the number of pills in the pack. It is more economy to order Ciprofloxacin online in the big pack in order to get a discount.
The shipment of Ciprofloxacin without prescription is made into all countries of the world with the help of a courier service or post office.