Eulexin is an antiandrogenic non-steroid drug with anti-tumor activity. It contains Flutamide ingredient. This ingredient prevents a binding of the androgenic receptors with androgenic hormones in the cells. Due to this, a stimulation of the tumor is reduced, and a regress of the disease happens.
In fact, Eulexin is required, so that testosterone and other active androgenic hormones do not take part in the development of the tumor. A significant increase of testosterone and estradiol level is observed in the blood plasma after one-time use.
Eulexin is prescribed in the treatment of prostate cancer with metastasis including patients who do not have an adequate reaction to the hormonal therapy. Flutamid reduces sizes and solidity of the prostatic gland, and a size of metastasis are decreased, so that pain in bones is relieved during the prostate cancer.
Due to the modern treatment, a need in the surgeries is reduced, and the quality life of patients with prostate cancer is increased.
In what dose is Eulexin used?
Eulexin is produced in the pills 250 mg. You should take a pill every 8 hours (3 times per day). The pills are taken entirely with enough water. Food does not affect the bioavailability of the active ingredients, and therefore the medicine may be used before or after meals.
A therapeutic course lasts for a long time. In case of the positive reaction to the treatment, Eulexin is used on a regular basis till the appearance of the progress of the tumor disease. If tumor grows, it means that the body has a resistance to the action of Flutamide, and the further use of the drug is pointless.
- It is necessary to control hepatic transaminase in the blood during the treatment. Take the tests once per 2 months. If the values of the activity of the liver enzymes have increased by 2-3 times, the treatment is stopped
- Eulexin is not prescribed during hepatic failure
- Patients under 18 years old are not prescribed this medicine
- Women should not take Eulexin because it may cause serious hormonal changes
- Patients with severe chronic diseases of the cardiovascular system should take the medicine carefully and under cardiologist’s supervision
The side effects of Eulexin have a temporal character and are light or moderate. However, they are not seldom. A man should be ready for the following side effects after the use of Eulexin:
- Decreased libido/potency
- Dysfunction of liver
- Sleep disorder
- Digestion disorder (stomachache, nausea, vomiting)
- Inhibition of spermatogenesis (due to a long-term treatment)
Moderate side effects do not need a cancellation of the treatment. The use of Eulexin should be stopped only in case of the severe allergic or dermatological reaction.
Buy Eulexin online
The treatment of the prostate cancer may take many years during which it is necessary to take Eulexin. You can buy this medicine by a prescription in the city pharmacies. So you will have to visit a doctor once per month in order to prolong the action of the prescription.