Aspirin is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory medicine which contains acetylsalicylic acid. This drug acts just like other drugs of this medical group: Diclofenac and Ibuprofen, but it is better tolerated and seldom causes side effects.
The mechanism of the action of Aspirin consists in blocking cyclooxygenase, an enzyme which takes part in the synthesis of prostaglandins and other mediators of inflammation. The action of Aspirin is broad. It provides anti-inflammatory, pain-relieving, antifebrile, and thin-blood action.
Due to the high pharmacological safety of acetylcalicylic acid, it can be used with other medical products and it belongs to the list of the important drugs from WHO.
Indications for the use
- rheumatoid arthritis.
- Feverish syndrome during infectious and inflammatory diseases.
- Pain (of different genesis: toothache, headache, myalgia, etc.).
- As an antiplatelet agents in patients with coronary heart disease, unstable angina, myocardial infarction, stroke.
In what dose is Aspirin used?
Aspirin is prescribed only adult patients and teenagers over 15 years old. The pills should be taken after meals (in order to reduce the side effects in the gastro-intestinal tract) and with a full glass of water.
- If painful syndrome, it is recommended to take Aspirin 0,5-1 g every 4-6 hours. The maximal daily dose is 3 g.
- As an antifebrile product, Aspirin is taken in the dose of 0,5 g 3 times per day.
As antiplatelet drug, Aspirin is used in minimal doses selected after the prior doctor’s examination. The use of Aspirin should not be long. The maximal length of the use of the drug is 7 days (as a pain-reliving product) and 3 days (as an antifebrile product).
The side effects of Aspirin during the overdose are fever, respiratory failure, severe hypoglycemia, vomiting, allergic reaction. An admission and gastric lavage is required during the overdose.
- Glucocorticosteroids, alcohol and medicines with ethanol enhance the negative action of Aspirin to the mucous membrane of the GIT.
- Aspirin increases the action of the indirect anticoagulants and drugs which prevent the formation of platelets.
- Using Aspirin lowers the therapeutic efficiency of the hypotensive drugs and diuretics.
- [tie_list type=”checklist”]
- Aspirin is strictly contraindicated during acute forms of gastritis, gastric ulcer, kidney disease, liver disease, asthma and thyroid dysfunction.
- The use of Aspirin may cause bleedings because the drug thins the blood and reduces the amount of platelets.
- Aspirin is contraindicated during pregnancy. It can cause a uterine bleeding and miscarriage.
Buy Aspirin online
You can buy Aspirin in any common pharmacy in your city. In most countries, Aspirin is for sale without a prescription but it cost may be increased on purpose.
In order to cover the expenses for the transportation of the drug, customs clearance, personnel maintenance, and a rent, a cost of Aspirin is set high. You can buy Aspirin at a real cost, without price markups in the online pharmacy.
Aspirin is supplied to the online pharmacy directly from the manufacturer, without any agents. Due to this, Aspirin may be bought online by 2-3 times cheaper than in the pharmacies of your city.
The shipment of the cheap Aspirin online is made all over the world, all year round.