Amlodipine is a selective blocker of calcium channel which provides a prolonged action. It is added to many drugs for the treatment of the cardiovascular diseases because it has a broad action and significantly relieves the heart work.
Amlodipine lowers the blood pressure, provides antianginal action. The therapeutic effect occurs within 2-4 hours after the use of one-time dose.
Using Amlodipine in therapeutic doses, there is a dilation of the blood vessels, so that the pressure in the vessels is reduced, more oxygen comes to myocardium, the load to the cardiac muscle is decreased. There is also a stabilization of the heart rate and pain behind the breast bone passes.
The maximal therapeutic effect can be achieved during the prolonged use of Amlodipine.
Indications for the use
- Arterial hypertension
- stable angina
- vasospastic angina
- Cardiac ischemia
- Congestive heart failure (in combination therapy)
In what dose is Amlodipine used?
The Amlodipine pills are taken once per day regardless of the meals. The action of one-time dose lasts for 24 hours, and therefore it is pointless to take the drug 2 times per day. The standard daily dose of Amlodipine is 5 mg for hypertension and/or stenocardia. In case of poor effect, the dose of Amlodipine is increased up to 10 mg per day. This is the maximal everyday dose which gives the best therapeutic effect.
Patients with liver diseases should take Amlodipine in the minimal dose of 2,5-5 mg per day because their metabolism of the active ingredients is broken. Patients with kidney diseases do not need to adjust the dose.
During the overdose patients have hypotension, tachycardia, excessive dilation of the peripheral vessels. If the signs of the overdose with Amlodipine appear, it is necessary to have a stomach lavage and go to a doctor right away.
- The therapeutic efficiency of Amlodipine can be lowered during the use of the drug with a solution of calcium gluconate.
- The effect of Amlodipine can be reduced during the use of drugs containing estrogens, during the use of non-steroid anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Diuretics, neuroleptics, nitrates, beta-blockers enhance the action of Amlodipine, and therefore the adjustment of the dose is needed during the combined therapy.
- If hypotension and cardiogenic shock, the use of Amlodipine is contraindicated.
- If a patient has pancreatic diabetes, dysfunction of liver, disorder of the lipid metabolism, Amlodipine should be carefully used in the minimal dose.
- Patients after heart attack should take minimal doses of Amlodipine within a month.
Buy Amlodipine online
In our online pharmacy you can buy Amlodipine without prescription and begin the prevention/treatment of the cardiovascular diseases right away.
A high level of service and a convenient system of the order will help you spend about 5-7 minutes to buy Amlodipine online. If you do not know how to buy drugs online, you can contact a specialist of the pharmacy and s/he will help you to make the order of Amlodipine online and avoid mistakes during filling out a blank.
A pleasant low cost of Amlodipine online and a possibility to get free consultation for buying Amlodipine without prescription will give only positive impressions during the work with our online pharmacy.