Combivent is a combined medicine with apparent broncholytic effect. It contains two active ingredients: Salbutamol and Ipratropium bromide.
- Salbutamol (Albuterol) relaxes the smooth muscle of the respiratory tracts, so that bronchospasms are prevented
- Ipratropium bromide blocks m-cholinoreceptors of bronchi and inhibits a reflectory bronchospasm. It also reduces a secretion of gland of the mucous membrane of the respiratory tracts
Combivent acts during any forms of the bronchial asthma and prevents bronchospasm in reaction to the action of allergen, breathing in smoke, physical activity, breathing in cool air, and others.
Two active ingredients of Combivent enhance the action of each other, and therefore it has a more stable therapeutic effect than using analogical drugs. The use of Combivent lowers a need in using hormonal inhalers for the treatment of the bronchial asthma.
Combivent is prescribed patients during bronchospastic syndrome including chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, acute respiratory diseases, surgeries, and others.
In what dose is Combivent used?
Combivent is produced in the form of the metered aerosol. It may be used by patients over 12 years old. To prevent bronchospasms, Combivent is used 4 times per day, every 6 hours. It is necessary to have 2 inhalations every time:
- Shake the bottle and take a deep breath
- Take an actuator in your lips
- Push on the base of the container and release a dose and inhale deeply at the same time
- Hold your breath for several seconds, and then remove an actuator from the mouth and exhale
- Repeat a procedure one more time
- Rinse your mouth with clear water after the use of the drug. Parts of aerosol are kept on the mucous membrane of the mouth, and this may cause negative sensations and irritation
- If the drug should be prescribed during lactation, stop the breast-feeding
- Combivent is not recommended during pregnancy, ischemic heart disease, chronic heart failure, epilepsy, and hypoglycemia. If you have any chronic diseases, before using Combivent, consult a doctor
Using Combivent may cause following side effects: tachycardia, high blood pressure, stuffiness in the nose, nausea, dry mouth, edema of tongue.
Bronchospasm may appear during the use of a new bottle of aerosol. If you feel any side effects, inform your doctor about it.
Buy Combivent online
The treatment of the bronchial asthma may take many years and you will have to regularly buy Combivent or other drugs. The expenses for drugs may burden your family budget. The only way to save money is to use services of the Internet pharmacies.
Combivent online may be bought by several times cheaper than in the city pharmacies. The drug is supplies to the warehouse of the pharmacy directly from a manufacturer, and therefore Combivent online is for sale at a cost of manufacturer, without any extra charges. A quality of Combivent online meets all requirements, and you may be confident that this is the same medicines as in the pharmacies of your city.
Combivent online is available at any time. Shipping of cheap Combivent is worldwide, all year round.