Himplasia is a combined vegetable complex used for the treatment of the benign prostatic hyperplasia. This is a none-hormonal medication that stops the process of the enlargement of the glandular tissue, reduces a risk of infection and inflammation of the prostatic gland.
Himplasia contains only natural vegetable ingredients. Their action is directed at the reduction of the dihydrotestosterone production, an androgenic hormone. Due to the high production of dihydrotestosterone out of testosterone in the prostatic tissues, hypertrophy and hyperplasia of the prostatic gland is caused. Due to the reduction of the hormone production, the size of the glandular tissue may be reduced, and reverse processes happen.
Every pill of Himplasia has:
- Tribulus terrestris – 140 mg
- Caesalpinia bonducella – 120 mg
- Asparagus – 80 mg
- Crataeva nurvala – 80 mg
- Akika pishti – 80 mg
Every ingredient has its own therapeutic action on the body. But these are not medical products but biological natural additives that work only in combination and do not cause an instant effect. In 1-2 months after the use of the pills, you will notice an improvement of the benign prostatic hyperplasia symptoms.
- Improved outflow of urine
- Reduced painful sensations and burning during urination
- Improved reproductive function
- Weight loss and reduced size of prostate
In what dose is Himplasia taken?
Himplasia may be taken not only during the increased tissues of the prostate gland and disorder of the urine outflow. You can take the drug as a prevention in order to avoid complications and be in a good shape even at old age.
Adult men over 18 years old should take the pills. You should take a capsule of Himplasia 2 times per day. A length of the treatment takes 3 to 6 months during the regular control of the urodynamic values.
If the treatment goes without any results within 3 months, the daily dose may be increased, and 2 capsules of Himplasia are taken 2 times per day. Do not take more than 4 pills daily. It will not give any effects.
- In case of the development of the allergic reactions, the use of the drug should be stopped, and desensitization therapy is prescribed. But an allergic reaction to Himplasia develops seldom, and only if you have an individual intolerance of one of the ingredients
- You should take Himplasia carefully if you have a chronic arterial hypertension. There is a risk that the blood pressure may slightly increase during the treatment
- The use of Himplasia is contraindicated women. This product can be even harmful for the female body, and therefore it is better to refuse even from the lowest doses.
Himplasia does not have severe side effects because it does not contain synthetic medical ingredients. No serious symptoms appear. According to the medical studies, the side effects appearing during the overdose happen: dyspeptic disorders and skin allergic reaction. If these symptoms occurred, it is enough to lower the dose or stop the treatment.
Buy Himplasia online
Himplasia is one of products that should be kept in a medicine box to prevent the prostatic hyperplasia. There should be natural extracts that do not cause side effects and may be taken for a long time besides the pharmaceutical medications. But, unfortunately, if you go to the traditional pharmacy, a pharmacist will offer you to buy synthetic analogues of Himplasia. They are expensive and cause many side effects.