Hytrin is a selective α1-adrenoceptor blocking agent. Blocking these receptors, the drug causes a dilation of the vessels, lowers the blood pressure and improves the blood circulation. A range of application of Hytrin is broad. The drug is used for prevention of the cardiovascular diseases and relieves the symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia.
Blocking alpha1-adrenoceptors of the smooth muscles of the prostatic gland and neck of the urinary bladder, Hytrin regulates urination. A vasodilative action of Hytrin begins quickly. The blood vessels are dilated within 15-30 minutes and the blood pressure is decreased. In 2-3 hours, the maximal effect of a therapeutic dose is achieved.
A long-term use of Hytrin is not accompanied by the attacks of hypotension and tachycardia. The rates of the blood pressure drop up to the optimal level, and then the drug acts as a maintaining product.
In what dose is Hytrin used?
Hytrin is produced in pills for the oral use. The drug has many different doses: 1 mg, 2 mg, 5 mg, and 10 mg. Patients may select an optimal dose, and they do not have to break the pills or divide it into several parts.
An initial dose of Hytrin is 1 mg for all patients. The pills are taken once daily, before sleeping, in prone position. It is important to regularly control the blood pressure within the first week because there is a risk of the development of an acute arterial hypotension.
If the use of Hytrin goes without side effects, the dose is increased. A size of the dose depends on a medical image of a patient:
- If arterial hypertension, Hytrin is taken in the dose of 2-5 mg a day
- To treat the symptoms of the benign prostatic hyperplasia, 5-10 mg of Hytrin a day is used
To treat benign prostatic hyperplasia, the pills should be taken for at least 4-6 weeks. If arterial hypertension, the drug is taken before stabilization of the blood pressure.
- A risk of the development of orthostatic hypotension is high within 30-90 minutes after the use of the first dose
- In case of the temporal termination of the treatment, the therapy is restored from the same dose you end the use
- Before the beginning of the therapy of the benign prostatic hyperplasia, it is necessary to eliminate prostate cancer
- The use of Hytrin is contraindicated during high sensation to terazosin and other alpha-adrenoceptor products, arterial hypotension, and patients under 18 years old
The most serious side effect is a fain as a result of the acute hypotension. But this side effect is met in 1% of patients, and is related to the frequent use of more than 1 mg a day.
Other uncommon symptoms are dizziness, headache, asthenia, sleepiness, and tachycardia. Having reduced the daily dose, it is possible to quickly reduce the side effects.
Buy Hytrin online
Do not waste your time for the search of Hytrin in the pharmacies in the city. Even if you can find this medicine, a pharmacist will ask for a prescription and offer an expensive analogue. You can buy Hytrin at a low price, without prescription and with the delivery to any place in the world in the online pharmacy.